Your legacy gift is an opportunity to make the impact of a lifetime by investing in Hudson Headwaters’ vital mission to provide high-quality health care, and access to that care, for everyone in the communities we serve.
Examples of qualifying gifts for membership in the John Rugge Legacy Society:
Please consult with your estate planner or attorney regarding these and other legacy giving options.
1) A lasting impact on health care in our communities
2) Commemorative member recognition gift
3) Recognition in Hudson Headwaters’ annual Community Report
4) An annual member luncheon featuring guest speakers
5) Special invitations and insider communications from Hudson Headwaters
For more information, please contact Jessica Rubin, VP, Chief Impact Officer at 518-761-0300 ext. 31112 or email@example.com.
Zenna Bonnie H. Emerson*
Leo and Martha Fishel
Thomas E. Hafer
Lisa and Tony Hall
Jim and Sue Himoff
Herbert B. Hudnut, Jr., MD
Ann Breen Metcalfe
James Morrissey, MD
John Rugge, MD
David H. Schlansker
Michael and Hazel Schultz
Elizabeth and Roy Shinn*
H. Craig and Lora B. Treiber
Dona J. Yeskoo
John Rugge Legacy Society Virtual Event
A virtual conversation on attracting the next generation of providers to our region with CEO Dr. Tucker Slingerland, Founder Dr. John Rugge and Physician Recruitment Lead Dr. Suzanne Bergin. This event is sponsored by the John Legacy Society.