Your legacy gift is an opportunity to make the impact of a lifetime by investing in Hudson Headwaters’ vital mission to provide high-quality health care, and access to that care, for everyone in the communities we serve. To join, simply let us know of your intention to include Hudson Headwaters in your will or estate plans by filling out and returning the Membership Form.
Examples of qualifying gifts for membership in the John Rugge Legacy Society:
Please consult with your estate planner or attorney regarding these and other legacy giving options.
1) A lasting impact on health care in our communities
2) Commemorative member recognition gift
3) Recognition in Hudson Headwaters’ annual Community Report
4) An annual member luncheon featuring guest speakers
5) Special invitations and insider communications from Hudson Headwaters
For more information, please contact Jessica Rubin, Associate Vice President of Philanthropy, at 518-761-0300 ext. 31112 or email@example.com.
Click here to download the John Rugge Legacy Society brochure and membership form.
Zenna Bonnie H. Emerson*
Thomas E. Hafer
Lisa and Tony Hall
Jim and Sue Himoff
Ann Breen Metcalfe
James Morrissey, MD
John Rugge, MD
Michael and Hazel Schultz
Elizabeth and Roy Shinn*
H. Craig and Lora B. Treiber
Dona J. Yeskoo